After years of educating the public on CBS radio affiliate KIRO, Bob Pittman formed Legal Line Educational Foundation, to continue his mission of demystifying the law, translating the legalese, and pointing people in the right direction with regard to their legal problems.
Recognized for his educational efforts on the airwaves by the Washington State Supreme Court, the Washington State Bar Association, and the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association, and by many thousands of listeners over the years, Bob Pittman has now directed his efforts into spearheading legal and financial education for the public through the Foundation.
Legal Line Educational Foundation Campaigns:
Campaign for Kids
- Basic legal and financial literacy workshops for high school students
- Education of parents of young children about the necessity of proper planning for disasters in life.
- What happens to the family when parents die?
- What happens to the family when parents become disabled?
- How can children be protected from the sharks and vultures?
Campaign for Adult Legal and Financial Literacy
Campaign for Charitable Giving and Empowerment
Continuing Education of Professionals (attorneys, accountants, financial advisors)
To learn about educational opportunities for your group, call Diane Pittman, Director of Education, at 253-471-9779. Non-profits are invited to apply to sponsor educational workshops for staff, volunteers and donors.